- 10″ thin crust pizza dough
- Fresh mozzarella
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Parmesan, finely grated
- 2 handfuls baby arugula
- Half a lemon, juiced
- Heat grill with fire bricks for 30 minutes.
- Slice mozzarella into small pieces and place them gently on the stretched dough. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and scatter the Parmesan over the top.
- Using a pizza peel, pick up the thin crust pie and slide it onto the heated stone or tiles in the oven. Bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling, approximately 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the arugula in a large bowl and dress it lightly with a splash of the olive oil, the lemon juice and a pinch of salt, or to taste.
- When the pizza is done, put the dressed greens on top of the pie and serve immediately.