* 2 lbs beef sirloin or tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 1 tablespoon white vinegar
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon coriander
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1. 24 hours prior to grilling, prepare marinade by combining olive oil, vinegar, corinader, garlic, cumin, and paprika. Pour marinade into freezer bag and add beef cubes. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator until ready to grill.
2. Remove from refrigerator and thread meat onto skewers that have been sprayed with cooking oil.
Spray grill with cooking oil to prevent sticking. Grill for 5-7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
Serve over a bed of white rice, salad, and pita bread.